Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Routine, Routine, Routine

I, like many of you, am a huge believer in a routine.  I have many each day.....I make breakfast the same way (although each day differs in the choices for J & C), I have a routine for my weekly chores, and I am trying hard to get the boys in a good bedtime and morning routine on school days.

While I read many BLOGS each day, I do find reading others routines helpful and get ideas on how the make routines easier for all of us.  Today, while reading my favorite Blog EVER, I came across her morning routine printable (which is FREE and that makes it even better) to assist my boys!  I have her bedtime routine printable already hanging on the boys doors, the new morning routine will soon join it for the boys to use as a guide.

Routines are apart of everyone's lives even if we do not really know about it.  I think setting the right routines in my kids at an early age will be helpful as they grow into the big people too....

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for your sweet words! So proud to be your favorite blog, melts my happy heart!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete