Thursday, August 18, 2011

Knee Deep

School has not even started and the PTO is already making me busy!  As the VP of Fundraising for just one more year,(yea!)  I need to get moving (since I basically took the entire summer off!)  Making fliers, planning events and hoping people help the school out.  How I would love for someone to just write a big Ol check so my job would be easier!

J goes back in 6 days, (not that we are counting!).  We are trying hard to get ourselves out of bed earlier each day so the shock of a 6:45am wake up call does not leave us all crabby on the first day.  It is not going well.  The alarm goes off, but mommy is having a hard time getting out of bed.  I am hardly a good role model if I keep hitting snooze!!

C does not go back until after Labor Day, but he will be on the same morning routine because he has to.  He is not my worry!  J and I are the worries. I need to get serious!


No comments:

Post a Comment