Thursday, February 24, 2011

MUST. BUY. TODAY.

Last night I went to bed after M.  That does not happen often but I have been getting so much volunteer work done after the boys go to bed lately that I have been sacrificing my own sleep to work in the quiet. 

While I usually have no problems falling asleep, last night (and in the past few weeks) M has been keeping me up with his new habit.....SNORING.....I tossed and turned from 11pm to 1am listening to the various ranges he can now produce from his nose. I love this man, I really do, but tonight I MUST INSIST 
he wear one of these!

Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Large, Tan, 30-Count Box 

I am grateful my list can be post poned today due to the fact that I will be needing a little down time to rest.  I am also grateful that M got a good night sleep and was thinking early this morning, as the tooth fairy forgot to make her "visit" last night to J.  At 6am I heard M sneak into J's room to fix that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment