Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Race to Nowhere

Tonight I am going to see Race To Nowhere with some girlfriends at a local high school.  I have heard about this documentary from many friends, and many teachers and has been the topic of many conversations in our circle of friends.  I am most eager to see it.

This is one comment that struck a cord with me "A call to mobilize families, educators and policymakers to help disprove the notion that the educational system is 'one-size-fits-all.'”  Jewish Weekly.  I am thrilled with the opportunity to see this film with some of my closest friends who believe in the same things as me when it comes to education.  


If you can, check out to see if they are screening this film in your area, I am told it is a MUST SEE for anyone that cares about children and education.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment