Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

So it's not the first day of the New Year, but I thought it was time I had an outlet for all the things I do on a daily basis and share them with anyone interested....
I cook daily, I clean daily, I am organized and I am a mom....And I get tips and Ideas from those around me everyday.  I thought I would try sharing some of the best things I know online....It could work, it might bomb, but at least I can say I  tried!
So with the oldest back at school today, the youngest still home til Wednesday and hubby starting his new position at the same job he had last year it was time for me to find something new!


Let me start out with some background....
My oldest is amazing, but sometimes eggs his little brother on.  He is my first born and I adore him.  I will call him "J" on this blog. My middle child sadly passed away shortly after birth. I miss her everyday.  She will be "A" for all of the little moments I miss her.  Then there is my handful youngest child "C"....He is funny and shy but babied by me the most.  My amazing husband "M" keeps me well balanced and also frustrates me to no end. We are the perfect match.  We live in the burbs of Chicago in our old and drafty house.  We love our summer cottage, our neighbors and our friends and family. 
I love my family, I love my home, and I love to find new outlets for all of the crazy ideas in my head...Perhaps that is what this is for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment