Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowmageddon


If you are living under a rock in the mid-west then let me be the first to tell you, 
we are getting some snow soon....

A LOT OF SNOW..... 

The grocery store was insane.
The pharmacy parking lot was full.
The Fruit Stores parking lot was full. 
Milk was being purchased in illegal amounts. A sign went up saying 3 gallons per person. 

Reports say that we are under a BLIZZARD WARNING at Noon on Tuesday.....and all reports combined say we will get 12 - 24 inches before it is all over.  50MPH winds and oh, it's gonna be COLD.

Meetings are being canceled.  Emails are rampant with more cancellations!
I am ready...  I have lots of milk (I went to 2 stores!) I have crafts to do with the kids. I have snow clothes ready too. I have books to read, BLOGS to stalk people to call and email. Oh, and that volunteer job for J's Raffle.  

I am ready...Are you ready mid-westerners? 

No comments:

Post a Comment